Tuesday, September 10, 2013

COGNIZANT 2014 RECRUITMENT

Whichever website you take, Cognizant's aptitude will contain Verbal and Analytical sections only.
They concentrate more on that(Someone said someday).

Things have changed.

Today, My first (and last maybe) Campus interview.
It was the company, Cognizant Technology Solutions.
Venue was at PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.
It's On-Campus.

I think there were around 996 candidates registered their names.
Out of 996, 500 something were for Direct HR round. I'm not the one in it actually.

I was for the aptitude round, which was conducted online.

There were some formalities of filling out the details of you(aggregate, phone no, blah blah blah)

Then i started the test(Everyone does).

I was shocked totally.

Because, there were Logical Reasoning, Analytical and Numerical Ability (No verbal at all).
It had 55 questions i think.

There was no problem with Logical and Analytical to me. Because i have concentrated on it. But i had no idea about Numerical. It was not in the pattern of Cognizant.

I managed somehow and does something.

In my class, out of 35, only 1 person cleared this first round.

My request to you:

Concentrate on everything if you are attending CTS recruitment.

Have a clear idea about your 'Area of Interest' in your CV.

HR questions are based on that only and your Project as well.

4 comments: